At OnCore Nutrition we strive to keep you well.
Media and Presenting
The team at OnCore Nutrition are regularly involved in a range of media and nutrition education and media events. They have significant experience in providing vibrant, evidence-based nutrition and health presentations to a range of audiences.
Services available include:
- Patient Support Groups – OnCore Nutrition provide presentations, information sessions and support for organisations including Pancare, Leukaemia Foundation and Think Pink.
- Cooking Demonstrations and Restaurant Events
- Health Professional Education and Training – including Think Pink Professional Education
- University and student lectures, tutorials, placement and mentoring – experience delivering specialised university level education to The University of Melbourne, Deakin University, Latrobe University, Swinburne University
- Corporate health and workplace nutrition
- Media releases, reporting, writing and public relations
- Podcasts, webinars and radio