- In a big bowl, combine any green leafy vegetable of choice (we used rocket and spinach). Add in all the cut vegetables (again, go nuts and be sure to use anything from the crisper that’s on its last legs).
- Add in your fave Summer fruits (nectarine, strawberries, blueberries, mangoes). We used gold kiwis and peaches.
- Add in the nuts and seeds.
- Add in the lime juice, lime zest, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle in avocado oil and lightly toss salad with one hand, preferably with a rosé or Aperol spritz in the other.
This recipe was developed by volunteer student Sue Wen – thanks for bringing this sunny delight! ☀