A deliciously hearty soup bursting with flavour.
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 100g flat rice noodles (optional)
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 200g green beans or snow peas, ends chopped
- Feel free to add mushrooms, red capsicum, any other veggies you’re hoping to use up.
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 100g red curry paste (we use Mekhala for it’s natural ingredients or Ayum for the strong lemongrass flavour. Go for yellow curry if you prefer a milder spice!)
- 1L salt reduced chicken stock
- 200g light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh coriander, to serve (optional)